• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sup Yall - In Da Fall

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Huh?

Well our club Hare Scramble is this weekend and I will try and pack the camera in my pack so I can take pics while I'm out working the course and add to the thread. Maybe even the nasty dry river bed full of rocks and boulders since I know you guys like that sort of thing.

Hook us up with some pic's fo sho.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Not all just the REAL MEN..................:hail:

I've been busted my Super Man.

And damnit I am perfectly happy with my small locust, it seems to be working just fine for me and the little lady. It maybe small but it packs a hell of a chirp.

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I thought that too.....been on blackberry for years. Finally switched to the HTC evo to try it out and have been extremely happy so far.

I don't want to be one of those peeps face down in their phone 24/7,
I'm bad enough with out all the bells and whistles of the Iphone or Android phones.
I average 8500 minutes a month and get up to 100 business emails a day.
I need a phone that can make and answer calls, text, email, alert and remind me. That's it. Plus At&t's 411 is almost better then google...:face-icon-small-win

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Everybody is good. Traverse Ridge Rd 1-1/2 miles from home. It was only a matter of time till my # was up. Hundreds of deer cross that road everyday. In the dark you can never see em coming. We center punched her and threw her 15 ft in the air and 3 lanes to our left. Luckily it didn't set off the Air Bags or go through our windshield which is brand new.:face-icon-small-sho

Just hope we don't get one of those Gay PT Cruisers like last time.........:face-icon-small-dis

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
It'll buff right out

That's what Ron said about the nice scratch down the side of the car he gave it hours earlier. He got a little close to a pine tree on a nasty road we decided to check out. He said "it'll buff right out":face-icon-small-dis. Then after this deer hit happens he said in the garage to the kids "look how the horn on that deer left it's mark down the side of your mom's car." He got the kids thinking the deer lost it's horn from the hit and scraped the side of my car. lol.

And I swear we saw a leg fly off the deer as well. :face-icon-small-sho

What a strange night. It could have been so much worse when I stop and think about it... So thankful it wasn't..

Premium Features