• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sound off

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
Well, the 411 is that this Summer is tenacious-ly hanging on, but Utah finally got some snow on the peaks to tease us...
Then to top it off some "snow lovers" have the gall to post videOs of people riding their snoe Machines in more than ankle deep snow which only serves to agrivate the condition known as "snoJones" which makes this endless Summer all the more painful.
why must it be so? And to top it off, what is left of the lakes and res's is *** cold already making the Surfing chilly

Disclaimer: I have been to a BeerFest tonite and the effexts may be lingering...

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I've been working a fair amount, was hoping to maybe get the jeep out on Sunday, who knows. Raining and cooler here the last week now, so boating doesn't seem like too much fun. I went with Emma today to pick up her new ride this morning. Bought her an 09 Audi A4 quattro cabriolet, ****in' sweet ride!

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
Riding the new Yeti SB 95 29er every chance I get. Great way to get into riding shape!!! Ray and I will be tackling the Monarch Crest trail on Wed.
Mark

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
WTF, It boggles my mind how much money there is in the world. Just saw on the news some chick opens a Dog Spa with seperate bedrooms, orthapedic beds, spa, room service, private pool time, nail polishing and more I forgot. All for only $179 a day and she is completley booked for the year. I hope to hell Hunter doesn't see this! I think he prefers the concrete and dropped grill food anyway! **** me I am in the wrong business.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I have been chasing elk too! but the season is done. Now I am working on finishing some trim from last winters remodel so I can get the sleds in the shop and prepped ridding season.

looking forward to the snow show in Denver to kick the season off !

my projects are..

1990 yammie snow sport longtrack mod for the kids going from 89" -116" track custom rails, drivers,etc.

Fix the "Update" the stealer did on my buddies dragon ( man our dealer is chitty )

finish and test the billet suspension front suspension for my prosoemtime this season

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Its getting to be that time again. I'm hoping we can hit the mesa on some deep days this year. I want to see a full length Crew movie this year!

B

bdubs

Nov 26, 2007
The broken ankle has healed, just been rehabbing like mad to build it up again. 4 bones broken, 2 different mx sports for 2012... 2013 gonna be my year!

Found a new hobby. Gold minning. Crazy addicting... Other than that. WORK!

See most of you at the sno show :clock:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Its getting to be that time again. I'm hoping we can hit the mesa on some deep days this year. I want to see a full length Crew movie this year!

Step your game up! Buy a camera and get some solid Ucrew footy on film and we can make it happen. Aaron needs to get involved too...or at least have a working sled:jaw:

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Agreed, as much as you guys ride, you need to stop and set up more shots. You've got skills, just need to get them on vid.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Agreed, as much as you guys ride, you need to stop and set up more shots. You've got skills, just need to get them on vid.

Driving up the hill we always talk about how today is that day. We are setting up shots and getting some sick footage..... Fast forward 4 hours... We're sitting there looking at all the shredded hills talking about how awesome some of that stuff would have been on film... :face-icon-small-sho

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Getting stoked for the snow show in a week and a half. Bummed though, pulled the trailer out and did some work with Diz the other day and my 12 is running on one cyl. I need to find time to find out WTF is wrong now.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Driving up the hill we always talk about how today is that day. We are setting up shots and getting some sick footage..... Fast forward 4 hours... We're sitting there looking at all the shredded hills talking about how awesome some of that stuff would have been on film... :face-icon-small-sho

It takes serious discipline to stop and setup shots vs just tearing it up, it's so hard.

Premium Features