• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow show

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
I would love to go with my girlfriend, but I am going up to Enterprise to pick up her sled on Saturday, and she is on call for the hospital that day anyways so we could not go. Too bad, maybe we can go to the next show they have.

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
Actually, I picked up a 2007 phazer for her used from a private sale for $2300, and took it to them to have the oil changed, chaincase oil changed, etc just so that it is ready. But yes, it is another yammy. Seems to run fine and work when I picked it up, figured since it was used might as well have someone look at it right away.

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
No, I drive a Red Ford Escape with an open Triton two place trailer. Nothing as fancy as an enclosed trailer right now. In fact, the two sets of front and rear superclamps I just bought cost about as much as my trailer does, lol.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Depending on the snow this week end. My son and I might go up to the warming shelter and unlock it. Just have to see how much snow there is come this wk. end.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Well here we are agian!! The spokane show is Sat. then next weekend is bosie. who's going? Ill be at bosie Fri. Sat. and Sun. I think Ill have to run up to the house in Donnley to see if there is any new snow...

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
I would like to go, but I dont think there is really anything I need for this season, other than snow. I got my turbo kit installed and working a few weeks ago, now I just need snow to go test it on. Just picked up a contour camera too, have to figure out where I am going to mount it now.

Premium Features