• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HI-Tech or MPI roller secondary

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
What kind of luck are people having with these roller add-ons?

I have the option of ether the Hi-Tech E.R. or the Mtn Perf. Roller. Can't decide which one to get. I can get ether for the same price. The E.R. kit costs more but that does not always mean it is better.

Thanks, Chris

S
Dec 13, 2008
I recommend the Hi-Tech. Stay away from the team roller clutch. All i can say for long term reliability is to compare the amount of bearing area on the clutches. The Team isnt even close to the Hi-Tech and you will experience clutch bind once you get some miles on it.

Call Duane at Hi-Tech and listen to him. He will tell you why his product is better. 320-693-9289.

His Paragon has helped us keep and beat the current world record in 1000' speed runs. Currently running 132.515mph on a 800cc rotax Super stock sled weighing 640lbs. 8-10mph faster than the competition.

speednutt

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
I have a complete Yamaha driven clutch with the MPI roller kit installed if you are interested Low miles and $200. I am in Utah too.

P

PTE800

Jan 9, 2006
Paragon

Go over to Ski Doo section and look for most recent Hi Tech Paragon thread. You'll find quite a few opinions on the Paragon. Most if not all is good.
Like stated before, just listen to what Duane tells you and you'll love the performance gains.
Yes; I own 3 of them and have multiple friends that love them also...

E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO
clutch

Want to sell me one of the three. haha they seems like alot of money but it is probably worth it

Premium Features