• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What did you do today?

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
EARS<<<<

Overnight: Snow. Low around 31. South southeast wind at 5 mph becoming west. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Thursday: Snow showers before noon, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. High near 42. West northwest wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Thursday Night: Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Friday: Snow showers likely before noon, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Southwest wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday: A chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then a chance of rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Sunday: A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.

Sunday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Monday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.

Monday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.

Tuesday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.

Wednesday: A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
North Front range (east slope) is sposed to get pounded. Snowies may be the epic spot but have to watch the ear's. North french creek picking up snow. 143" and rising.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
What, no interest in spring riding on wc? I have discovered some sweet areas over the last few weeks. If I can avoid working, I will be there sat and/or sun. There's still a solid base and some fresh would just be terrific.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
What, no interest in spring riding on wc? I have discovered some sweet areas over the last few weeks. If I can avoid working, I will be there sat and/or sun. There's still a solid base and some fresh would just be terrific.

little far for a day trip....plus with the huge base north

Can't we just smoosh all these areas together outside my front porch?

Everybody would be invited to stay....awesome meals...sick terrain...lets make this happpen!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Anyone interested in driving a tractor for me the rest of today and tomorrow so I can get back on the snow? Yesterday was by far the best ride I've ever had in May.

Premium Features