• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spam. Video of my sledz for sale.

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
Not a bad idea, since I have it torn apart now.

you can install a shore power outlet (grab one from the rv store), then run that to a small ac panel. from there you can do as you please. mine plugs into the house when i get back, powers the batt charger and all a/c lights/outlets. if you end up with a generator, you just plug in the same hole and you have full ac on the road. :face-icon-small-sho

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
you can install a shore power outlet (grab one from the rv store), then run that to a small ac panel. from there you can do as you please. mine plugs into the house when i get back, powers the batt charger and all a/c lights/outlets. if you end up with a generator, you just plug in the same hole and you have full ac on the road. :face-icon-small-sho

zzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm

bull fly by

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
trailerpics006.jpg

trailerpics005.jpg

Floor tiles get delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:

BTP

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2002
Colorado
I'll be in the garage again........

Give you a call and swing by if its not too late. Sorry I could not come over. Problems with septic pump and Boondick brought by my boat and winterized and put it away.:face-icon-small-ton

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I made 15 kits for each of these "treat bags"...BG's halloween party tomorrow...I'm the room parent...LOL

2011-10-30_22-06-06_33.jpg

S

sledin

Nov 27, 2007
san jose CA
Not to change the subject, but,just got back from NHRA in Vegas......Fricken awesome!!Got to watch the finals from the starting line and hang out with Ron Capps and his family in the winners circle!!Great people!!Too bad Boss was trying acrobats on a trampoline........

119[1].jpg

Premium Features