• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's been a little rough lately.

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
Got accused of being in Wilderness....when in fact we were not.

Took all of our info and was going to check his GPS ping against the line and write the tickets later?

I called...left messages...no response. We checked against our GPS trail and we were inside the boundaries

If you don't get any answers out of the FS, a letter to your local congressmen should cool their jets. People wonder why there is a general lack of respect for law enforcement. It sounds to me that the situation should have played out more like this: FS pulls up to your group, introduces himself, then says " Just wanted to let you know that your getting close to the wilderness boundary, it runs along the top of the ridge from point A to point B. I see that all of your registrations are current, have fun and be safe. And he's out.

Don't be bringing any of that bad Mojo to the Mesa!!!!!:devil:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
tired of that key

Yes it is. There is a little known secret, that Polaris doesn't publish. You can pull the key out right after you put it in and turn it just a little, and it will be in the on position without the key.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
ghost town at TML

mesa today..........15-30" in places.....way fun in the trees..

IMAG0428.jpg

IMAG0415.jpg

bohica should post some better ones shortly..

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
May have gotten lucky on the crank. Dave called a guy and he gave me pointers to get it off without damaging the crank. Once I get whats left of the clutch off Angelo will check the runout then we should know how bad off I am. The puller never touched the crank, It was stuck in the clutch:face-icon-small-sho

BTP

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2002
Colorado
Took tomorrow off Diz. Let me know the time you can leave. :face-icon-small-coo

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I am free in the am too....but I do have to film the whole process.

See how things go in the am but we could do next week too.

Was hoping to have my wrap before too, so I could get Braapwraps some free exposure too.

ok staring at it is driving me crazy

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Going to be coming over Dave.....Suspension waits for no man.

Gotta pick up my sled....we can make the call on the skid...but will bolt on the fronts for sure.

Hey...your work just got easier....it comes with a two wheel kit ;)

Premium Features