• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another day prepping

B

bdubs

Nov 26, 2007
any hits on your sled matt? If this dood doesn't take mine this weekend, I will send him your way... doods from Monte...

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
Not so, the Assaults could be ordered with the powder track and they are the same price. (per Eric) Poos web site shows them 200 more. They are wider though, that is the downer. I'm thinking I'll stick with the pro.

ohhh, save all that speculation for the 'hill'........

the approach is the biggest downer on the Assault, but it can be changed to the rmk position by drilling out the upper hole...move the skiis into narrow postion, and done!!...I"m riding a super PRO!! :face-icon-small-win

C
Nov 30, 2007
Grand Junction, CO
RAY! PUT DOWN THAT DREMEL BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEONE! :boxing:

Showing the Dragon and other 700 to a guy tomorrow. If he buys them, well, off to Hotchkiss I go........coming home with a ____ (rhymes with go....??):becky:

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Yancy picked up my 600 to put on his super tripple mega deck to demo at the snow show. Hopefully it sells, will pay for most of the turbo!!!

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Rhymes with go.... as in Pro..... Climb. Glad to see you have your priorities in order Ryan. You will look good on a new Cat

RAY! PUT DOWN THAT DREMEL BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEONE! :boxing:

Showing the Dragon and other 700 to a guy tomorrow. If he buys them, well, off to Hotchkiss I go........coming home with a ____ (rhymes with go....??):becky:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
the stars of boondockers 8

15seconds.jpg

because they look like litttle tiny stars

Premium Features