• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation 5 is here

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
sweet deal! I got the 208 movie the other day...and after that I need something that'll keep me in my seat. I feel sorry for my GF when it comes in because she'll be getting ignored for a little while.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
So snowmobile videos are like chicks....sometimes you need to look at them more than once to get a good feel for them. Some get better the more you look at them....some get worse. Well I had the house all to myself this afternoon and I watched it again. This video is ALL THAT!!! It is so good there is not a bad thing that can be said about it. The music, the scenery, the riding, the outcasts, the editing....you name it!!! The only negative thing I have to say is that it ended!!! You guys are going to love it, mark my word. It has the perfect blend of everything. By FAR, the best piece of work Aiello has put out. I can't wait for it to show up at everybody's door!!!!

S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Jlowe my friend I have not yet seen our video but my TEAMATE and FRIEND AO has called me to let me know about the bad you have brought on me again this year..... Another year of people learning things about me and calling me the wrong name LOL, I started with Kris then moved to Smasher and now OMG I can olny imagian what the great snow showes will bring of fans and friends calling me new names all I can say is THANKS buddy :) LMAO......I will see the movie tommorow and I cant wait AO said it is off the wall with great riding, bloopers and the truth about the Nor Cal crew/TeamSummit guys. I believe AO and I need some revenge on you and the two punks/young kids. I will see you soon my friend LOL.....Without seeing the movie yet I am sure it is safe to say I owe you one.

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Jlowe my friend I have not yet seen our video but my TEAMATE and FRIEND AO has called me to let me know about the bad you have brought on me again this year..... Another year of people learning things about me and calling me the wrong name LOL, I started with Kris then moved to Smasher and now OMG I can olny imagian what the great snow showes will bring of fans and friends calling me new names all I can say is THANKS buddy :) LMAO......I will see the movie tommorow and I cant wait AO said it is off the wall with great riding, bloopers and the truth about the Nor Cal crew/TeamSummit guys. I believe AO and I need some revenge on you and the two punks/young kids. I will see you soon my friend LOL.....Without seeing the movie yet I am sure it is safe to say I owe you one.

Just saw E5.... Thanks for the credits J-Lowe Awesome footy and layout....GREAT soundtrack and Billygoat got more play time than AO !? LOL GREAT STUFF

B
So snowmobile videos are like chicks....sometimes you need to look at them more than once to get a good feel for them. Some get better the more you look at them....some get worse. Well I had the house all to myself this afternoon and I watched it again.

AO, I totally agree with what you said, I would have rephrased it to read: snowmobile videos are like P0rn...

I know some were trying to make a Premier happen, and I was going to wait and buy my vid there. Is there anything in the works?

Jlowe, What is that at the top of this thread? overview or disclaimer?:)

Can I get some thanks on this new format? I'm trying to be on my best behavior.;)

Last edited:
J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
AO, I totally agree with what you said, I would have rephrased it to read: snowmobile videos are like P0rn...

I know some were trying to make a Premier happen, and I was going to wait and buy my vid there. Is there anything in the works?

Jlowe, What is that at the top of this thread? overview or disclaimer?:)

Can I get some thanks on this new format? I'm trying to be on my best behavior.;)

Both Bart. :) No premier set for down here. By the time we could probably get one together, everyone will have seen the flick. Just watch the movie whenever or wherever you can and let's ride.

j

S
May 16, 2008
Reno
King and I are still working on something but not sure if all is going to work out. I had one guy call me back but WOW on the amount of money he wanted, plus wanted to do on a Thurs night and charge ticket prices. Was not a good I idea I thought but cross your fingers old magic man King has a trick up his sleeve......To be continued...........

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
Okay..vids are gone and on their way. Oberti should be plotting his retaliation against me right about now. he saw the 'rough' cut remember. i did a little treaking since the alaska trip. Smasher will want a piece of me too but oh well. It's not like I blew it for him on the cover picture this year or something. :)

Wade...Oberti will have your vids at the show next week in Boise. Go by the booth and pick 'em up...and THANKS for all the support from RSI...great products!!!

King...I will ship a box your way tomorrow bud...I have to make another run to the UPS store.

Let the fun begin...

OOOOOO, OOOOOOOOO, OOOOOOOO.... does that mean mine too!?:face-icon-small-hap

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
King and I are still working on something but not sure if all is going to work out. I had one guy call me back but WOW on the amount of money he wanted, plus wanted to do on a Thurs night and charge ticket prices. Was not a good I idea I thought but cross your fingers old magic man King has a trick up his sleeve......To be continued...........

Smasher... keep me posted! I think im gonna renig on our deal.:rolleyes: 5 videos in return for a premier invite (if it goes down) I would ABSOLUTELY smoke some green and vacation days to get winter started off... (if it doesnt go down, i'll send the vids anyways:face-icon-small-hap)

S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Hey powder you nose the premier is all about you come on down and yes I will keep you posted no worries.

Jlowe you are so toast stud I dont know how to get you back but I will find a way. Kinda hard to talk trash about the producer when he has the final cut in the movie but some way some how you got to go down.

The movie was SICK I love it and it gets better each time you watch it. Not to happy about Gnar and Rocknester getting back at AO and I AGAIN but next year we will HAVE to change that. Good work Jeff and thanks for taking your spare time and producing a movie again. Now lets relax and get those movies out and get ready for a BIGGER and season. FYI to all fans out there I know for a fact there are some HUGESIZE] stuff that is going to happen this season if all works out.

Premium Features