• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who Else Is From Michigan On Here?

M
Mar 7, 2008
Almont, Michigian
I may live In cemet city warren, Michigan but I spend a lot of time In the UP In the winter, Seney, Grand Marias area Is me and my buds favorite ridding, and my one buddys got a cabin In Baraga we ride all the logging roads and 2 tracks, talkin about waist deep powder!!

T
Apr 9, 2008
If you could ever get to the west side of the lower, over by Cross Village they get tons of snow, and the Pigeon area is great, lots of boondocking. I ride there from Indian River over towards the El-Bo inn, snow about up to my stomach and Im 6'1

D

Ding

Apr 17, 2002
Michigan
From Howell . . .

Not much riding here except for testing out back and down the private road.

Lots of time spent trailering to off-trail spots.

A

Anti-Hero

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 6, 2001
Longmont, Colorado
I went to Warren Community College, about 4 credits away from an Associates degree in Auto body design. Never sledded in Michigan though. Grew up around McComb area, Still a Wings fan, hate the Av's.

Last edited:
S

SKYJMPR

Nov 27, 2007
THORNTON ,CO / longmont
Live in Colorado now.Grew up in Niles, lived there for 20 years. Rode lower mich, spent 3 weeks out of year on drummond Island every winter ,crossed over to canada rode up in Ontario,traverse city,and Grand Marais, new berry.

R
Jan 16, 2008
michigan
michigan

I live in Adrian, michigan all 34 years. Someday I will have a cabin in the lower or in the U.P. I have riden all of michigan the last few years I stay in the U.P. due to the snow depth. I usually ride around paradise the first trip and the second trip paradise or farther west just depends on snow conidtions.

Premium Features