• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So the invasion kicked off

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The International Court of Justice to order Israel to end assault while Israel blames South Africa.

These people in charge obviously don't know what being a human being means.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
So Iran has 90 million people that is ranked #15 in global military power and the President of that country's helicopter just crashes, sure it did. Not like Iran is exactly happy with whom?
1716171389258.jpeg
In this third-party photo provided by the Islamic Republic News Agency and West Asia News Agency, a helicopter carrying Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi takes off near the Iran-Azerbaijan border on May 19. Ali Hamed Haghdoust/Islamic Republic News Agency/West Asia News Agency/Reuters.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Stone cold killer

He can't quit, charges were pressed before he once again became prime minister.

Netanyahu, who faces a litany of bribery, fraud and breach of trust charges, has denied all accusations, vociferously attacking those who seek to prosecute him. The trial put Israel into uncharted territory, dominating political life and fueling a debate about the state of Israeli democracy and the country’s legal system.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Ukrainians were the ones who prevented peace talks – Putin​

prime ministers of britian since 2019

boris johnson

1716565784423.jpeg
liz truss
1716565799294.jpeg
rishi sunack
1716565814776.jpeg

thier actual title is first lord of treasury out ranking all of the countries they over see internal treasuries.
1716566705393.jpeg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Scroll down to the bottom of this page.

What is the I-551 card !??

Wait a minute, is this what I think it is? You too can join the military when you cross the border.​

LOOP HOLE MFers,​

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK IS IN THOSE PLANE BROWN ENVELOPES THEY HOLD IN THEIR HANDS WHEN BOARDING PLANES ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES?​

TEMPORARY I-551 CARD

Temporary I-551​

Before you receive your official green card — and assuming you’ve applied from outside the United States — you will first be given what is known as a machine-readable immigrant visa (MRIV). This will be placed in your passport and will contain the following phrase:

“UPON ENDORSEMENT SERVES AS TEMPORARY I-551 EVIDENCING PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR 1 YEAR.”

Once you arrive in the United States, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agent, having seen the MRIV, will stamp your passport. That stamp — sometimes called the Alien Documentation, Identification & Telecommunications (ADIT) stamp — will show the following:

And you may wonder why all these young male men are coming across the BORDERS ?

Last edited:
Premium Features