Range Rover the real off-road deal at a healthy price
January 17, 2012
|Like the Jeep in America, England’s Land Rover is the original real deal when it comes to off-road vehicles in the United Kingdom. |
Rovers come with a solid pedigree, only short of Jeep, and after years of me and other journalists testing them off road I can say with much assurance that they can handle most any volume or viscosity of mud and muck and still keep on roving. For snowmobilers, that means any volume of snow and slush too!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums