Travel: Prime real estate
Scenic variety and wildlife highlight central Wisconsin's Columbia County
November 1, 2008
|Smack in the middle of Wisconsin sits Columbia County, a lesser known snowmobiling stronghold that compares favorably with many of the Badger State's better known locales.|
Columbia County has it all: rolling hills, open farmland, mixed forests and roughly 300 miles of trails, with plenty of loops and connectors to make riding a pleasure - without ever having to backtrack.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums